XTHclan. -/- xTECHx HAXz. -\-

A world of modding, hacking, glitching, and gaming where all are welcome!

My NooB/Pr0 TipZ 'n' TriCKz ~Custom Classes`

XTH L34D3R
    Admin
    Admin

ExP : 2857
    REP : 0

My NooB/Pr0 TipZ 'n' TriCKz ~Custom Classes`

Post  XTH L34D3R on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm

[size="5"]Intro[/size]- Welcome to my MW2 Custom Class Tips and tricks. There is some advice for everyone here and I hope I help everyone! Now please do not take offense from the "noob" section. It does not necessarily mean you are bad at the game. You are either a low rank and are limited as to what you can create class wise or perhaps have a lower skill level than others. The noobs viewing this thread have mos likely not been into a tenth prestige lobby and are no or low prestige. If that sounds like you, view the advice for noobs. Amateurs may have been in tenth prestige lobbies or may have not. The amateurs are probably fairly good at the game and are at least near or past mid-prestige. If that sounds like you, view the amateur section! The PROS have almost DEFINITELY been into tenth prestige lobbies or have months of modern warfare experience. They are high ranked and pwning every game. The pro classes contain many things that a noob may not have or a low rank. If that sounds like you, view the PRO section!

[size="6"]NOOB[/size]

Pre-made classes.

Spoiler:

WELCOME! You have chosen the "Pre-made classes" in the "NooB" section. Because you do not have many perks attachments weapons etc. I will do my best to help you survive in the dog eat dog world of CoD!
    Spoiler:

Class #1- Class 1 is a class mainly for VERY new players who have just reached the first few ranks. It is a class that many will consider "Noobish" but is a good starter class hat everyone has use at one point or another! This class contains a rocket launcher or "noob tube" mounted on a Scar. It is powerful and I advise you to not excessively use! It gets aggravating for the opponents on the other team. So we're off!

Primary Weapon- Scar-H w/ Rocket Launcher
    Secondary Weapon- Spas 12 w/ Silencer or Red Dot sight.

Primary Grenade- Semtex
    Secondary Grenade- Smoke

Perk1- Scavenger (If you don't have scavenger use Sleight Of Hand)
    Perk2- Danger Close (If you don't have this use hardline)
    Perk3- Steady Aim (Ninja when using turtle beaches)
    Death Streak- Painkiller
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Class #2- Class 2 is a class mainly for mid leveled players. This class is usually know as a rushing/ninja class. It is a class where making sure you see the enemy first. It is also close range! This class uses a tactical knife and Ump. Lets go!

Primary Weapon- Ump 45 w/Silencer
    Secondary Weapon- UsP/M9/44 Magnum w/Tactical knife (If you do not have a tactical knife yet use the akimbo USP's as it creates a glitch where you knife as fast if not faster than a tac knife.)

Primary Grenade- Throwing Knife
    Secondary Grenade- Smoke

Perk1- Marathon
    Perk2- Lightweight
    Perk3- Command PRO
    Death Streak- CopyCat

[size="6"]AMATEUR[/size]
    Pre-Made Classes.

Spoiler:

WELCOME! You have chosen the "Pre-made classes" in the "AMATEUR" section. Because you have more weapons, attachments, and gaming experience we will take the classes a step up!

Spoiler:

Class #1- Class 1 is a assault rifle class used primarily for mid to long range shooting. It consists of an ACR with holographic for easy aim and firing. Its as simple as point and shoot. Also, a great way to rise through the ranks!

Primary Weapon- ACR w/ Holographic Sight (Red-dot is fine too)
    Secondary Weapon- Akimbo G18's

Primary Grenade- Semtex
    Secondary Grenade- Flash or Stun

Perk1- Sleight of Hand PRO
    Perk2- Stopping Power PRO
    Perk3- Ninja PRO
    Death Streak- CopyCat
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Class #2- Class #2 is a class to prepare you for no-scoping in quick scoping. It consists of I sniper rifle equipped with a heart beat to point out the enemies. When you use the PRO classes you will need FMJ for a more advanced experience. This will help you prepare for when you rank up more!

Primary Weapon- Intervention (Barret .50 cal can be used too) w/ Heartbeat sensor.
    Secondary Weapon- M93 Raffica w/ Red-Dot

Primary Grenade- Tactical Insertion (The PRO class uses a throwing knife but for amateurs I recommend a tac-insertion or Claymore)
    Secondary Grenade- Smoke

Perk3- Steady Aim PRO
    Death Streak- Final Stand (Often times when sniping you get sniped too meaning nobody can pick up the kill when your down. 50% of the time when using final stand while sniping you will survive and jump into the game again)

[size="6"]PRO[/size]
    Pre-Made Classes.

Spoiler:

WELCOME! You have chosen the "Pre-made classes" in the "PRO" section. Because you guys are best of the best and have almost all 10th 70 with all guns you guys are in for some nice set ups! Just move on over to the spoiler below and READ!

Spoiler:

Class #1- Class 1 is another assault rifle class but much more effective than the amateur class. It contains an AK-47 and a killer set-up. Its great fro kill streaks and pwning some Bk's!

Primary Weapon- AK-47 w/ Red-Dot Sight
    Secondary Weapon- Striker w/ Extended Mags

Primary Grenade- Semtex
    Secondary Grenade- Flash or Stun

Perk1- Scavenger PRO
    Perk2- Hardline PRO
    Perk3- Ninja PRO
    Death Streak- CopyCat
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Class #2- Class 2 is a PRO quickscope/No-scope class! It is the best and most common setup around and is great for quick-scoping and no-scoping!

Primary Weapon- Intervention (Barret .50 Cal. can be used too) w/ FMJ
    Secondary Weapon- G18 w/ FMJ or Extended Mags

Primary Grenade- Throwing Knife
    Secondary Grenade- Smoke

Perk3- Steady Aim PRO
    Death Streak- CopyCat

No-Scope/Quick-scoping techniques, tips, and ideas.

Spoiler:

Hello! You have entered the "No-Scope/Quick-Scoping" Section of the "Pro" Category! Click the spoiler below fro some great tips, etc.!

Spoiler:

Hey, so I am guessing most people viewing this are avid quick scopers or are looking to improve their no scope capabilities. One thing I can tell you to do is use the classes I told you. They contain the best perks, attachments, ETC. for quick-scoping. In case you do not know what quick-scoping is, it is basically no scope but you can pick people off from farther away. This is possible because you basically get someone in your sight lines pull LT slightly and when you get the shot pull the trigger. This all must happen in under about 1 second so it is harder than it sounds.One strategy for quick-scoping is to try and align up the enemy in your cross hairs during that very short period of time. This means you need high sensitivity, patience, and a keen eye. Also, try to focus on the cross hairs rather than the person itself or else you will keep missing. When no-scoping there are several techniques. one technique comes from CoD4. Its is the double Y tap. MW2 guns such as the intervention have an inaccurate no-scope from far away and a lot of bullet lag. To do the double Y tap you double tap Y and hit RT VERY fast while you have an enemy in your cross hairs. Another technique is to wait until your cross hairs blink RED for a small portion of a second. This too must be done VERY fast.

TO AVOID BULLET LAG!- To avoid bullet lag and just plain unsteady shots try to strafe your shots when quick-scoping. This works with no-scoping to when you are close enough!

Thanks for reading and I hope I helped! Please comment with questions and feedback!

[size="7"]
    XTH<3
    [/size]

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:37 pm