XTHclan. -/- xTECHx HAXz. -\-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTHclan. -/- xTECHx HAXz. -\-

A world of modding, hacking, glitching, and gaming where all are welcome!

2 posters

Who wants RECON armor! and all other armors! Halo 3

eggman422
    eggman422

GAMERTAG : eggman422
    ExP : 4995
    REP : 0

Who wants RECON armor! and all other armors! Halo 3 Empty Who wants RECON armor! and all other armors! Halo 3

Post  eggman422 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 pm

If anyone wants recon armor i will supply you with a tutorial! you need a transfer cable so if you dont have one just watch this! [youtube][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you want it i will put links to what you need in a post and will give a walkthrough. reply if interested!
    XTH L34D3R
    XTH L34D3R
    Admin
    Admin

ExP : 5232

Who wants RECON armor! and all other armors! Halo 3 Empty Re: Who wants RECON armor! and all other armors! Halo 3

Post  XTH L34D3R Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 pm

As far as I know its impossible. Show proof and post a TuT.

bounce
    eggman422
    eggman422

GAMERTAG : eggman422
    ExP : 4995

Who wants RECON armor! and all other armors! Halo 3 Empty Re: Who wants RECON armor! and all other armors! Halo 3

Post  eggman422 Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 pm

all you need to do is download a program called profile editor and you can get all achievements and to get recon armor u need certain achievments check this vid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (P.S you might need to do "Endure" twice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm